A Tuscan recipe that consists of a zucchini-based paste, garnished with zucchini, to serve as an aperitif or as a meal on the go.
- Units: 6
- Preparation: 20 mins
- Cooking: 30 mins
- Category: Aperitif and amuse-bouche | Entrance | Healthy | antipasti
- Cuisine: Italian
|Dry white wine||50g|
Preparation of the recipe: zucchini schiacciata
- Wash the zucchini. Grate a zucchini. Put it in a salad bowl, add the salt, 100 g of oil, the white wine and the yeast. Mix with a fork. Add the flour and continue kneading by hand on a floured work surface. Form a ball.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to a thickness of about 1/2 cm. Place the dough on a baking sheet (or pie pan depending on the desired shape) covered with parchment paper.
- Cut the 2nd zucchini into very thin slices. Garnish the previously prepared dough with these zucchini slices. Salt and oil lightly from above.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 190°C. Cut into squares or slices and serve your zucchini schiacciata immediately.