Here is an excellent refreshing starter of the season, which can be tasted alone, or accompanied by a meat or a puff pastry. Use zucchini flesh to make this dish.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 15 mins
- Cooking: 1 min
- Category: Entrance | Slimming | Vegetarian cuisine | Healthy | Salad
- Cuisine: French
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 tbsp|
|Cumin seeds||1 teaspoon|
Preparation of the recipe: zucchini and radish tagliatelle
- Rinse the courgettes and radishes in cold water.
- With a vegetable peeler, make zucchini tagliatelle.
- Cut the radishes into rounds. Pour the vegetables into a salad bowl.
- In a bowl, combine the vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing.
- Sprinkle with cumin seeds.
- Serve the zucchini and radish tagliatelle and enjoy immediately.