A simple tuna pizza recipe for your lunch or dinner treat.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 5 mins
- Cooking: 15 mins
- Category: Main Dish | Pizza
- Cuisine: Italian
|Pitted green olives||8|
Preparation of the recipe: pizza with tuna
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- Roll out the pizza dough (you can use ourrecipeto make it yourself) on a baking tray lined with baking paper, and spread the tomato coulis over the entire surface.
- Drain the tuna and crumble it, then cut the olives and mozzarella into thin slices.
- Arrange the ingredients on the pizza, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, monitoring the cooking.