You don’t know what accompaniment to serve with fish or grilled meats? Let yourself be tempted by these baked tomatoes. Fragrant and succulent, they are really mouth watering.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking: 60 mins
- Category: Accompaniment | Vegetarian cuisine
- Cuisine: French
|Olive oil||3 tablespoons|
Preparation of the recipe: baked tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- In an oiled baking sheet, place the tomatoes cut in half, skin side down.
- In a small bowl, grate the peeled garlic cloves before mixing them with the olive oil.
- Then use a brush to brush the tomato halves with this garlic oil.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with powdered sugar before baking in the oven for about 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and lightly season the tomatoes with salt and pepper. Serve your tomatoes immediately in the oven.