Fancy a savory pie for dinner? This tomato mozzarella pie will do just fine. Embellished with dried herbs, it will perfume your kitchen with a mouth-watering smell.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking: 30 mins
- Category: Entrance | Vegetarian cuisine | Salty Tart
- Cuisine: French
|Dried herbs||1 teaspoon|
Preparation of the recipe: tomato mozzarella tart
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Line a pie pan with the shortcrust pastry. Coat the bottom of the pie with mustard.
- Then cut the tomatoes into thin slices, pat them gently with paper towel to remove the juice, then spread them over the bottom of the pie.
- Cut the mozzarella into pieces, arrange them on the tomatoes, then sprinkle with dried herbs. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake the tomato mozzarella pie for 30 minutes. Then leave to cool before eating.