We offer you a little simplified recipe for the simplest and most basic pizza, in order to please you with very few ingredients.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 25 mins
- Cooking: 55 mins
- Category: Main Dish | Vegetarian cuisine | Pizza
- Cuisine: Italian
|Cloves of garlic||2|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Basil leaves||some leaves|
Preparation of the recipe: pizza with tomatoes and mozzarella
- Spread the pizza dough on its sheet of parchment paper and preheat the oven to 225°C.
- Chop the garlic, the onion, and brown them in a very hot pan, in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the tomatoes and herbs, salt, pepper. Let simmer for 40 minutes. Coat the dough with the tomato sauce preparation, and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Drizzle with olive oil and cook in the oven for about 15 minutes. Garnish with basil and serve the tomato and mozzarella pizza.