Creamy, tasty and fragrant, nothing like a homemade tomato sauce to enhance your dishes. Take advantage of the season of this vegetable to make this tomato sauce with the Thermomix, comforting as you wish.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 5 mins
- Cooking: 31 mins
- Category: Sauces | Thermomix | Savory sauces
- Cuisine: French
|Herbs of Provence||1 teaspoon|
Preparation of the recipe: tomato sauce with the thermomix
- Peel the onion and the clove of garlic. Place them with the olive oil in the bowl of the Thermomix. Blend on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
- Then continue cooking at spoon speed and at 100°C for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel, seed and cut the tomatoes into small pieces. Then put them in the bowl of the appliance with the balsamic vinegar, sugar and Provencal herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Then cook everything at spoon speed and at a temperature of 95°C for 25 minutes with the cooking basket instead of the measuring cup on the lid of the Thermomix.