A very quick tapenade pizza recipe to prepare for a convivial meal even when you don’t have time
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking: 10 mins
- Category: Main Dish | Pizza
- Cuisine: Italian
|Ham||2 large slices|
Preparation of the recipe: express pizza with tapenade
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the slices of ham into strips. Peel and chop the onion.
- Spread the pizza dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread a thin layer of tapenade over the dough.
- Crumble the ricotta over the dough and add the raw ham, onion pieces and thyme.
- Pepper generously.
- Bake in the bottom of the oven for about twenty minutes. Serve hot.