A light salad made with shrimp enhanced by the spicy flavor of arugula.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 15 mins
- Cooking: 2 mins
- Category: Entrance | Healthy | Salad
- Cuisine: French
|Lettuce or oak leaf||40g|
|Sparkling water||2 tablespoons|
|Olive oil||4 tablespoons|
Preparation of the recipe: summer shrimp salad
- Take the zest and juice from the lemons. In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with the sparkling water, salt, pepper, lemon zest and juice.
- Wash the salad, spin dry and arrange it on the plates. Wash the tomato and cut it into quarters.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Fry the garlic in a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil then add the prawns. Let brown for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Spread the garlic shrimp over the salad, add the tomatoes and drizzle your summer shrimp salad with vinaigrette.