For a great starter, bet on this succulent seafood salad. A recipe that is really easy and quick to prepare to amaze and delight your guests!
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 15 mins
- Cooking: 5 mins
- Category: Entrance | Salad
- Cuisine: French
|Walnut St. Jacques||8|
|Red bell pepper||1|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Sesame seeds||1 tbsp|
Preparation of the recipe: sea salad
- To start, rinse the scallops and pat them dry. In a skillet, brown them in olive oil for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- In the meantime, open the mussels for a few minutes in a Dutch oven before taking them apart. Immerse the prawns in a pot of salted boiling water for 3 minutes before peeling them.
- Then rinse the arugula and the cherry tomatoes. Cut these in half.
- Slice the red pepper into strips, then cut the cucumbers, unpeeled, into pieces.
- In a salad bowl, gently mix the arugula, the tomato and cucumber pieces, the red pepper, the scallops, the prawns and the mussels. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Then sprinkle with lime juice, mix, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving the sea salad.