Here is a variant of salad that will be exquisite for fish lovers. Healthy, fresh and colorful, this starter will bring lightness to your meals.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking: 10 mins
- Category: Entrance | Slimming | Healthy | Salad
- Cuisine: French
|Peeled and cooked prawns||200g|
Preparation of the recipe: royal salad
- Boil a pot of water and cook the eggs for 10 minutes. Run them under cold water, peel them and cut them in half. Book.
- Dice the salmon.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, peel the skin and slice them into strips.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices.
- In a serving dish, place a bed of arugula salad, then nicely arrange in rows the cucumber slices, the salmon cubes, the eggs, the shrimps and finally the avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with lemon juice. Accompany with a little mayonnaise for the greediest.
- Serve and enjoy your royal salad immediately.