A recipe for light roasted peaches with thyme for a gourmet summer dessert!
- Units: 6
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking: 25 mins
- Category: Desserts | Fruit desserts
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
|Fresh thyme||1 small bunch|
Preparation of the recipe: roasted peaches with thyme
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Rinse the thyme and pat it dry.
- Dissolve the sugar in a saucepan with 10 cl of water and bring to the boil.
- Add the thyme and infuse for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the pan from the fire.
- Peel the peaches, split them in half and remove the core.
- Arrange the peaches rounded side down in a baking dish and drizzle with the thyme syrup.
- Bake for around 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool before serving warm or cold.