Want a gourmet dessert that only requires a few minutes of preparation? Set your sights on this quick peach pie recipe. Both crispy and soft, it will appeal to adults and children alike.
- Units: 8
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking: 40 mins
- Category: Desserts | Pie | Fruit desserts
- Cuisine: French
|Peaches in syrup||1 large box|
|brown sugar||2 tablespoons|
|Vanilla sugar||2 sachets|
|Cinnamon powder||1 teaspoon|
Preparation of the recipe: express peach pie
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs in an omelette with the liquid cream, the brown sugar and the cinnamon powder.
- Take a pie pan, then place the dough in it without removing the baking paper. Prick the entire surface with a fork.
- Then drain the fruits in syrup, cut them into pieces if necessary, then spread over the bottom of the pie. Pour the flan mixture over the fruit.
- Sprinkle the pie with vanilla sugar, sprinkle with shavings of butter, then bake for 40 minutes.
- Then let the express peach tart cool down or cool down before unmolding.