This salad is a feast of taste and color. A simple recipe to make that invites you to travel to Périgord. To be enjoyed with a Bergerac wine.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 15 mins
- Cooking: 5 mins
- Category: Main course
- Cuisine: French
|Smoked duck-breast filet||250g|
|Duck foie gras||200g|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Slices of country bread||4|
Preparation of the recipe: Périgord salad
- Put the potatoes to cook in a saucepan of boiling salted water for about 20 minutes. Cut them into slices.
- In a hot skillet, brown the gizzards for 5 minutes. Drain them.
- Toast the slices of country bread. Keep warm.
- Cut the slices of foie gras. Wash and spin the salad. In a bowl, mix the oil, honey and vinegar.
- In a serving dish, arrange the salad and drizzle with vinaigrette. Add the potatoes, the gizzards, the duck breasts. Arrange the foie gras on the slices of bread.
- Sprinkle with walnuts, season generously with pepper. Serve immediately.