It also lends itself well to the preparation of sweet dishes like this, rediscover the pear in this pizza recipe. It works wonders associated with Fourme d’Ambert.
- Units: 6
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking: 20 mins
- Category: Main Dish | Pizza
- Cuisine: French
|Fresh baker’s yeast||25g|
|Baby spinach||3 handles|
|Olive oil||3 tablespoons|
|Sugar||1 level tablespoon|
Preparation of the recipe: pear and fourme d’ambert pizza
- Prepare the pizza dough by dissolving the yeast in 4 tablespoons of warm water and incorporating the sugar.
- Pour the flour with a teaspoon of fine salt into the bowl of a food processor, add the previous mixture and start mixing in spurts, incorporating 15 cl of water little by little.
- When the dough is smooth, add the oil and mix in spurts until it forms a ball. If it remains sticky, dust it with a little flour. Put it in a bowl and flour it. Cover and place it in the fridge for 30 minutes before rolling it out.
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- On a cold work surface, roll out the pizza dough. Cut it into disks. Place them on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Peel and cut the pears into strips. Slice the Fourme d’Ambert. Garnish the surface of the pizza dough with slices of Fourme d’Ambert cheese and pears. Give a turn of the pepper mill.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Make several batches. Wash and drain the spinach leaves. Sprinkle the pizzas with sprouts when they come out of the oven and serve immediately.