To change a little green salads or pasta salads, here is a recipe that smells good of the south, and which is full of flavors! Easy to prepare, it will be greatly appreciated!
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 20 mins
- Cooking: 30 mins
- Category: Entrance | Salad
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
|Cloves of garlic||8|
|Olive oil||4 tablespoons|
Preparation of the recipe: olive salad
- Pit the olives and put them in a bowl. Wash the chilli, cut the ends and cut it lengthwise in 2. Remove the seeds inside and finely chop the pulp.
- Peel the garlic cloves and chop them. Add the garlic and chilli to the olives.
- Wash the oranges and finely grate the zest of the first orange. Reserve the second. Squeeze the orange and mix the juice with the zest in a container. Season with salt and pepper and add the olive oil, whisking manually.
- Peel the second orange, clean the membranes well so that there is no more white, lift the quarters and add them to the salad.
- Pour the sauce over the salad, mix everything well and leave to macerate in the fridge for 30 minutes. Enjoy the olive salad.