For an aperitif that throws, prepare succulent mini-pizzas. Here, they are topped with cheese and pepperoni. An absolutely delicious and easy to prepare recipe!
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 15 mins
- Cooking: 10 mins
- Category: Aperitif and amuse-bouche | mini-pizza
- Cuisine: French
|Bolognaise sauce||1 cup|
|grated mozzarella||¾ cup|
|Small slices of pepperoni||½ cup|
Preparation of the recipe: mini pepperoni and cheese pizzas
- Start by preheating the oven to 200°C.
- Spread the pizza dough on the work surface. Cut out several circles using a cookie cutter or a glass.
- Then spread the rounds of pastry with Bolognese sauce. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella and pepperoni slices.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and arrange the mini-pizzas.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Taste immediately.