Let’s take advantage of fresh herbs to spice up our salads. The first fruits and vegetables of the season were eagerly awaited. Here is an entry that will seduce you!
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 15 mins
- Cooking: 1 min
- Category: Entrance | Vegetarian cuisine | Salad
- Cuisine: French
|Fresh basilic||some leaves|
Preparation of the recipe: melon salad with feta
- Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds.
- Using a melon baller, form melon balls in the flesh.
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a small spoon. Peel every other strip of skin to keep some crunch and color. Cut it into strips.
- Cut a few slices of lemon and reserve for the end. Squeeze the rest of the lemon.
- In a serving dish, place the melon balls and the cucumber. Crumble the feta on top.
- Book cool. When ready to serve, pour the lemon juice over the salad. Decorate with a few cut citrus slices. Rinse the basil and sprinkle with a few leaves.
- Enjoy your melon salad with feta very fresh.