Because there’s nothing better than fish that tastes good and stays tender after cooking, here’s a quick and easy marinade recipe to prepare.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 15 mins
- Cooking: 1 min
- Category: Sauces | Slimming | Savory sauces
- Cuisine: French
|Olive oil||6 tablespoons|
Preparation of the recipe: marinade for fish
- Cut the lemons in half and squeeze them to get their juice.
- Rinse, dry and chop the parsley.
- In a hollow container, mix the juices with the parsley and olive oil. Salt, pepper.
- Place and turn your pieces of fish in this marinade to soak them well, film, and refrigerate for at least 1h30.
- Cook the fish in the pan or on the plancha. Baste with marinade while cooking.