The most basic of pizzas but undoubtedly the best, it will delight the whole family
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 5 mins
- Cooking: 10 mins
- Category: Main Dish | Pizza
- Cuisine: Italian
|Fresh basilic||some leaves|
Preparation of the recipe: margherita pizza
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- Roll out the pizza dough (you can use our recipe to make it yourself) on a baking tray lined with baking paper, and spread the tomato coulis over the entire surface.
- Cut the mozzarella into thin slices and arrange them on the pizza, then add the cherry tomatoes cut in 2.
- Bake for 10 minutes, watching the cooking, and place the basil leaves before serving.