An easy-to-prepare and gourmet lentil salad recipe to enjoy without moderation in summer.
- Units: 2
- Preparation: 15 mins
- Cooking: 30 mins
- Category: Entrance | Healthy | Vegetarian entree | Salad
- Cuisine: French
|Red bell pepper||1|
|Lemon||1 / 2|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Salt pepper||1 pinch|
Preparation of the recipe: lentil salad
- Plunge the lentils into a pan of cold water and cook them for 25 to 30 minutes. Drain them.
- Wash the zucchini and the bell pepper and cut them into cubes.
- Fry the zucchini and pepper in a pan with a spoonful of olive oil for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice from the half lemon. Wash the tomato and cut it into cubes.
- Peel the avocado, cut it into cubes and sprinkle it with lemon juice so that it doesn’t blacken. Finely chop the basil.
- Put the lentils, zucchini, pepper, tomato and avocado in a salad bowl.
- Add the chopped basil, a tablespoon of olive oil, salt, pepper and mix your lentil salad.