Leg in a samosas-style crust
Here is an original and revisited way to enjoy lamb at Easter! Simple to make, its presentation in the form of samosas will create a surprise effect during the presentation and tasting.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 20 mins
- Cooking: 20 mins
- Category: Main Dish | Aperitif and amuse-bouche | Entrance | samoussa
- Cuisine: French
|Leg of lamb||500g|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
Preparation of the recipe: lamb in samosas-style crust
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Peel and chop the garlic cloves. Chop or roughly chop the meat.
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, honey, olive oil, rosemary, garlic and breadcrumbs.
- Cut the dough into strips. Brush with the honey/mustard mixture and place the meat on the edge of the dough. Start folding in the shape of a triangle by folding the first point, and making only one turn of the dough to prevent it from being too thick.
- Repeat the operation until all the ingredients are used up, then place the triangles of meat on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Brush with egg yolk with a kitchen brush and bake for 15/20 minutes for a pink meat and a crispy dough.
- Serve your lamb in a samosas-style crust and enjoy as an appetizer, as a warm starter with a salad, or as a main course, accompanied by small oven-baked fingerlings.