A classic pizza with a timeless duo: honey and goat cheese.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking: 30 mins
- Category: Main Dish | Pizza
- Cuisine: French
|Pizza dough||1 roll|
|Goat cheese||1 log|
|Fresh cream||20 cl|
Preparation of the recipe: honey and walnut goat cheese pizza
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel and chop the onion. Cut the goat cheese into slices.
- Put the pizza dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper then spread the fresh cream all over the dough.
- Spread the onions, slices of goat cheese and walnuts over the dough. Pour in the honey then add the grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes then enjoy.