Here is a perfect recipe, fragrant and quick to prepare, to enhance your hot or cold summer dishes. It will be appreciated and tasted very cold.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 5 mins
- Cooking: 1 min
- Category: Sauces | Savory sauces
- Cuisine: French
|fresh parsley||1 bunch|
Preparation of the recipe: herb sauce
- Rinse the fresh herbs and pat them dry.
- Peel the garlic and onion and coarsely chop them.
- Place the herbs and spices in a mixing bowl. Mix.
- Add the fromage blanc, salt and pepper then mix with the fresh herbs.
- Refrigerate in a container until ready to serve.
- Enjoy the fine herbs sauce with raw vegetables, on toast, or to accompany meat or fish.