The famous Hawaiian pizza that is always debated in family or friendly discussions!
- Units: 6
- Preparation: 15 mins
- Cooking: 20 mins
- Category: Main Dish | Pizza
- Cuisine: Italian
|Pizza dough||1 roll|
|Pineapple in syrup||4 slices|
Preparation of the recipe: Hawaiian pizza
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Drain the pineapple slices and cut them into small pieces. Cut the slices of ham into small squares.
- Unroll the pizza dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. On the dough, spread the tomato sauce, making sure to leave a space around the contour for the crust of about 1 cm.
- Add the grated mozzarella, the Emmental cheese and the pineapple pieces. Then add the squares of ham and salt and pepper.
- Bake the Hawaiian pizza for 20 minutes and enjoy immediately.