Here is a delicious starter, simple and quick to prepare, light, fresh and delicious at the same time. It can be accompanied by a few leaves of green salad.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking: 1 min
- Category: Aperitif and amuse-bouche | Entrance | appetizer toast
- Cuisine: French
|Defatted white ham||4 slices|
|Garlic and herb fresh cheese||2 tablespoons|
|fresh chives||2 rods|
Preparation of the recipe: ham rolls
- In a container, mix the garlic and herb cheese with the mayonnaise. Salt, pepper.
- Rinse, dry and cut the cherry tomatoes very finely.
- Rinse and dry the chive stems.
- Lay out the slices of ham, then spread them generously with the cheese/mayonnaise mixture.
- Scatter the small pieces of cherry tomatoes, then chop the chives very finely using scissors.
- Roll the slices of ham on themselves tightly.
- Present the ham rolls on a bed of green salad for a starter, otherwise cut sections for the appetizer and prick them with toothpicks. Enjoy well chilled.