Celebrate the arrival of spring with this light recipe, full of vitamins and flavors. This grilled chicken salad with avocado and mango is perfect for a guilt-free treat.
- Units: 2
- Preparation: 20 mins
- Cooking: 10 mins
- Category: Entrance | Salad
- Cuisine: French
|Colza oil||2 tablespoons|
|rice vinegar||1 and ½ tablespoon|
|Semi-skimmed milk||1 tbsp|
|Natural yogurt||1 tbsp|
|Toasted sesame oil||½ teaspoon|
|Curry powder||¼ teaspoon|
Preparation of the recipe: grilled chicken salad with avocado and mango
- Finely chop the onion. Place it in a small bowl filled with water with a few drops of vinegar. Leave to macerate for a few hours.
- Preheat the barbecue or oven grill. In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the curry powder and the milk. Brush the chicken breast with it before grilling it under the broiler or on the barbecue for about 10 to 12 minutes. Turn over halfway through cooking. After this time, season the chicken with salt and pepper before cutting it into pieces. Book.
- In a bowl, combine the rapeseed oil, sesame oil and rice vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Emulsify with a fork before adding the drained onion pieces.
- Peel and cut the mango in half. Make small pieces with the flesh. Perform the same operations to prepare the avocado.
- Then place the lettuce leaves in the salad bowl. Add the mango and avocado pieces as well as the chicken. Toss gently to coat everything with the vinaigrette sauce. Serve your grilled chicken salad with avocado and mango immediately.