Zucchini can be cooked in a thousand and one ways. For a starter combining lightness and delicacy, opt for this zucchini terrine. A perfect recipe for summer!
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 20 mins
- Cooking: 45 mins
- Category: Entrance | Vegetarian cuisine | terrine
- Cuisine: French
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Plain flour||1 tbsp|
|Baking soda||½ teaspoon|
Preparation of the recipe: zucchini terrine
- To start, wash and grate the courgettes. Squeeze them between your hands so that they lose their water.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, flour with olive oil. Add baking soda. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the egg mixture with the zucchini. Pour everything into a silicone mould.
- Bake for 45 minutes. After this time, let the zucchini terrine cool and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.