An easy and quick recipe for figs in port to celebrate the end of summer with a touch of sweetness!
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking: 1 min
- Category: Desserts | Fruit desserts
- Cuisine: French
|Liquid honey||2 tablespoons|
Preparation of the recipe: figs with port
- Pour the port into a saucepan to bring it to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the fire.
- Add cinnamon and honey and let cool.
- Wipe the figs and remove the stem. Cut them in half and place them in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with the lukewarm port and let sit for 2 hours.
- Then cover with cling film and reserve the port figs in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.