Raw ham and figs are a gourmet and delicious duo that you will love on a pizza!
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 5 mins
- Cooking: 15 mins
- Category: Main Dish | Entrance | Pizza
- Cuisine: Italian
|Pizza dough||1 roll|
|Grated parmesan||3 tablespoons|
|Figs (fresh or frozen)||4|
|Black olives||1 handle|
|Olive oil||1 fillet|
Preparation of the recipe: pizza with figs and ham
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Unroll the pizza dough on a baking sheet. Coat it with tomato coulis.
- Arrange the thinly sliced mozzarella on top. Cut the figs into 4, put them on the dough, sprinkle with parmesan and a few black olives.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Take out of the oven and divide the ham into a chiffonade as well as the fresh basil leaves. Drizzle with olive oil and serve immediately.