Here is a complete and gourmet dish for pasta and cheese lovers! Simple and quick to prepare, it can be eaten on its own, or accompanied by meat.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking: 10 mins
- Category: Main Dish | Vegetarian cuisine | Vegetarian dish | Pasta
- Cuisine: French
|Lemon juice||2 tablespoons|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Fresh basilic||1 small bunch|
Preparation of the recipe: pasta with feta
- Boil a large pot of water and cook the spaghetti as directed on the package. Drain them in a colander.
- Return the pasta to the pan.
- Rinse and dry the basil, then peel it.
- Add olive oil, basil, feta, lemon juice and paprika.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy your feta pasta immediately.