For your next barbecue party, prepare this delicious barbecue marinade recipe. It is suitable for marinating chicken as well as beef or pork.
- Units: 4
- Preparation: 120 mins
- Cooking: 20 mins
- Category: Sauces | Savory sauces
- Cuisine: French
|Soya sauce||4 tablespoons|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|spring onion||1 small|
Preparation of the recipe: barbecue marinade
- In a bowl, mix the ketchup with the honey, soy sauce, olive oil and Tabasco.
- Add the chopped new onion. Mix again before covering the meat in a dish.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning the meat regularly.
- Cook the marinated meat on the barbecue.